Monday, February 2, 2009

Because that's the way it is.

Sometimes I can be discouraged so easily.
I want to have faith, but it's slipping away from me no
matter how hard I try to hold on it seems. I have very
many decision to make, and tests to study for, & papers
to write- but there never seems to be enough time in
the world. WHYYYYYY must I have to blindly choose
what to do when it comes to this fall? Now, I know that's
not completely legit, I am earnestly praying for where God
would have me, but He hasn't replied. That leaves me feeling
scared and in the dark, even though I know he doesn't mean
for it to. 

I have so much reading to do, I've really let myself get behind.
No good, no good. Also, I woke up this morning with a sick bug...
and in a very awful mood. I'm feeling a bit better now, though-
thank you Lord. but wow, this blog SHOULD be labeled "How
many things can Aly complain about in 5 minutes." I truly am
sorry for to you if you're reading this, because it's out of
character. 



OK, bye.

No comments:

Followers