Saturday, June 21, 2008

Everybody is somebody.

What an incredible last few weeks it has been.

Blue Ridge 2008 was indescribable.
I've been blessed with so many wonderful memories and
surrounded by the best leaders and friends that one could ask for.

The week has by far been one of my very most favorite weeks of my life. This is definitely not something that I say often. my 5th year experience was blessed with:

*Growing deeper in relationships with others.

*Learning even more the characteristics to become a leader.

*Group 44... you girls are beautiful! on the outside, and in your hearts.

*Steve Tarver's circuit training.

*Classes with the W's

*KLC. Kerr? Kerr?

*Kate Brown and Ashley Ellis.

I could go on forever, but I will be the only one to understand most
of these highlights anyways.
_________________________________________________

This past week was middle school week 1 at camp. It was great.
My girls were so very awesome. Emily, was camper of the week this week, and the fire were the honor cabin. It was just so great... the longer I'm a counselor, the more I like it; every week I just love it more and love doing the things that I do. Here is a love list-

-Being in the fire.
-Bristol being my co-counselor.
-Teaching first year prayer and bible drill.
-Leading Nukem with Allicia.
-CABIN DEVOTIONS.
-Morning Snack Shack.
-Praise and worship.
-Boomsnapclapsnap secret handshakes.
-Life guarding & life guard tea & cookie time.

It's been great. Tomorrow starts another new week, and I can't wait :o)




Meanwhile, Christ has been transforming my heart. I've grown so much more in love with Him. He's been revealing so many new things to me lately. I wish I could type more, but sleep is calling and I've got people to meet at the hot chocolate booth at church in the morning. Then, golden corral Sunday? hmm. tomorrow should be good.


-AER

No comments:

Followers