Monday, May 18, 2009

Carlos

My fish, Carlos died tonight.



Well, technically this morning. It's 2:17 AM and I found him... and hourish ago. Now, I don't feel so much like sleeping. I am thoroughly upset. Silly, you may think. But, I've had this fish for longer than a year & I became quite attached. He came with me to camp while I worked there for the entire last summer. (thank you Millers for feeding him and letting him live in the log cabin) He's been quite the comforter during sad times. 

I got him some new friends and a new tank--He loved it at first...but then something happened, and his eyes turned white...Next thing I knew he wasn't swimming anymore... ah, and do I replace him? I don't think I ever could. He was the best. 

Thank you, Carlos for being the best fish a girl could ask for.

and thank you, who is reading an entire blog about a girl mourning her fish.




-Aly

No comments:

Followers