Monday, April 19, 2010

1 Corinthians 13

Love is patient; even when I want answers.

Love is kind; even when kindness is not returned.

Love does not envy; even when I see others progressing while I feel I’m on hold.

Love does not boast; even when I know I’ve done something right.

Love is not proud; even when I see wrong in someone else’s life.

Love is not rude; even when I feel attacked and broken down.

Love is not self-seeking; even when I am scared and feel alone.

Love is not easily angered; even when anger is the goal.

Love keeps no record of wrongs; no matter what is done.

Love does not delight in evil; no matter what.

Love delight’s in truth; especially when my heart prevails in His word.

Love protects; no matter what it costs me.

Love always hopes; even when I don’t feel that hope.

Love always perseveres; even when I want to give up daily…

Love Never Fails.

1 comment:

Emily Wells said...

aly russell, i love you

Followers