Monday, April 12, 2010

Something New:

Tuesday April 6th:
Day 1: Today I decided to do something that will challenge me.

Wednesday April 7th:
Day 2: Today I talked to many strangers, and asked them about themselves. The bus driver called me cheerful.

Thursday April 8th:
Day 3: Today I’m not wearing shoes. I’m going to raise awareness for this cause regardless of the bus drivers and teachers who tell me I can’t.

Friday April 9th:
Day 4: Today I asked a stranger if I could take a picture of them

Saturday April 10th:
Day 5: Today, I chose to be happy anyways. I found beauty in simple things.

Sunday April 11th:
Day 6: Today I made a decision I didn’t want to make, relying on the only hope I knew how to find. Thanks, Abba.

Monday April 12th:
Day 7: Today I lead the leaders.


There's an update.... more to come. :o)

No comments:

Followers