Monday, November 22, 2010

A thankful heart

Lord,



You are bigger, You are stronger. You are the deliverer. You provide and You never stop loving. You have forgiven me, You died and saved me. You are jealous for me and Your ways are wondrous. Your love is vast and Your will is perfect. You have restored me completely and You comfort continuously. You have called me as Your own; You know me, and You have ownership over me. You are the only good in me. You constantly sustain me. You were before all things and all things come together for Your good. Abba, You bless me, You protect me, You FIGHT for me. You hold me in the palm of Your hand. You have called me Your child. You don't need me, but You use me anyways. You are my purpose. You set me FREE. You strengthen me. You are sovereign, You are bold with power and grace- Your mercy is UNDENIABLE. I am ever thankful Father that You have used me and love me. You have called me Your daughter. You have my broken heart; humble my prideful mind. You give me peace, You are the quencher of my thirsty soul. You are gracious to me; You are the example of selfless. You allow me the PRIVILEGE of worshipping You. and oh, I am so thankful.

I love you, too.

No comments:

Followers