Friday, November 12, 2010

Time is on our side.

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future:

I’ve been avoiding this one for awhile. It’s taken me a few days to decide how to answer it, but I’m just going to go ahead and compile somewhat of a list. I have a jar in my dorm room and the jar is filled with qualities that I look for in a husband; so here we go.

The man I’d be most interested in will:

1. Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. He’ll understand the significance of being saved and of sacrifice and surrender to the King.

2. Seek after the Lord’s own heart just like David.

3. Pray for wisdom like Solomon.

4. Be equally yolked with me. (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)

5. Has to be okay with adopting an Asian baby.

6. Must enjoy: Hiking, climbing things, camping.

7. Some sort of artistic ability (music, photography, ect.)

8. Some sort of athletic ability (the desire to take care of them self)

9. A strong love for his family.

10. A strong love for his mother.

11. An actual sense of humor.

12. Discretion for serious situations.

13. Protective over what he loves.

14. Generous.

15. Stable.

16. Able to lead, but make decisions together.

17. Has a sense of drive and perseverance.

18. Encouraging and assuring.

19. Zero arrogance.

20. Able to criticize and take criticism.

21. Able to love without bounds (firstly of the savor)

22. Allow me to have the biggest dog in the whole world.

23. Have a strong passion and beliefs unable to be wavered.

24. Has a sense of adventure.

25. Could live in another country.

I think that’s good.

No comments:

Followers